Playstation
Who is the target audience:
Men(18-30 year olds) who are going to play this game.
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Humor. Fast acting physical collision.
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
The shots were used for quick cuts from fast movements for last slice of pizza.
What is the slogan/message for the company?
Live in your world, play in ours.
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
Yes because I would play the game. I would not buy it but I would play it.
Buweiser
Who is the target audience:
People(over the age of 21) who will endorse or drink their product.(Male football fans)
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Humor. Sports. Animals.
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
Rewinding of camara. Mountain in backrounds.
What is the slogan/message for the company?
King Of Beers.
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
I believe this was a very cute comercial and was well produced.
Chrysler
Who is the target audience:
People who will drive their cars.
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Celebrity. Celene Dion.
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
The shot on her face showed how she was "excited" to be driving the car.
What is the slogan/message for the company?
Drive and Love.
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
No. It is a cute car but I don't like Celene Dion very much at all.
Pepsi Twist
Who is the target audience:
Pepsi drinkers who will not notice a difference between normal Pepsi and Pepsi with a twist of lemon.
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Humor. Celebrity.
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
The camara to show Ozzy sleeping in bed and then to show the mom from the Brady Bunch.
What is the slogan/message for the company?
Its a twist on a great thing.
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
Yes I think this was a funny commercial! I think people would go out and buy the product.
Fed Ex
Who is the target audience:
People or bussiness' who are going to ship their products.
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Humor. Movie (Cast Away)
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
Shot at begining to show the road where he was.
What is the slogan/message for the company?
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
No. I don't ship things. I like the play off of the movie
Dodge Truck Commercial
Who is the target audience:
Working Men
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Action
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
The way the camara was used for the truck stopping was nice.
What is the slogan/message for the company?
Grab Life by the Horns
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
No. I don't like trucks and didn't like the ad.
Gatorade
Who is the target audience:
People who play basketball and people who need hydration
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Celebrity and action
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
THe way they shot thedifferent shots was good
What is the slogan/message for the company?
Is it in you?
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
Yes. My sister uses this drink.
SportsCenter
Who is the target audience:
People who will watch the show on ESPN
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Humor. Celebrity.
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
They used differetn shots that were effective.
What is the slogan/message for the company?
THis is SportsCenter.
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
Yes. I watch this show because of theit personalities.
H & R Block
Who is the target audience:
People who do taxes. (Males 18-55).
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Humor. Celebrity.
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
The shot of the commercial was funny.
What is the slogan/message for the company?
Double Check
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
No. I don't do taxes yet so this doesn't pertain to me.
Bud Light
Who is the target audience:
People who are going to drink and able to. (21+)
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Humor.
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
THe shots were effective.
What is the slogan/message for the company?
Make it a Bud Light.
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
I can't drink but the commercia was kind of funny.
Visa Check Card
Who is the target audience:
People who are able to get a check card.
What persuasive method used (humor, action, celebrity, human interest, etc.)?
Humor. Celebrity.
How were camera shots and editing used to enhance the message?
The shots were effective. The height diference with Yao and the cahier was effective.
What is the slogan/message for the company?
Its everywhere you wanna be.
Was the message effective? Why or why not?
This was funny!! I liked how it was different kinda.
February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment